UEFA Champions League QLF
UEFA Europa League
#: Rank Team: Team Name Pts: Points MP: Matches Played W: Won Matches D: Draw Matches L: Lost Matches Goals: Goals For - Goals Against +/-: Goals Difference
At the end of the regular season the teams will be grouped: 1-6 (Playing for the Championship, UEFA Ch. League and the UEFA Euro Lg spots), 7-12, (The last team from this Group will relegate). All of the teams will play home & away matches within their groups, carrying forward their points from the regular season.
FA CUP winner qualifies for the UEFA Europa League.
In the event of a points tie the following will apply:
1. Points from matches between teams.
2. Goal difference from matches between teams.
3. Most goals for from matches between teams.
4. Most away goals for from matches between teams. (if two teams)
5. Goal difference from all matches.
6. Most goals for from all matches.
7. Play-off match. (if deciding champion or UEFA competitions)